Monday, September 16, 2013

Barbell Romanian Deadlift

Primary Muscle Being Worked:       LOWER BACK
Secondary Muscle Being Worked:   BUTT, INNER THIGH, QUAD, CALF

Here's How:
  • Go slow, focus on your form. 
  • Position your feet about shoulder width apart. 
  • Your knees should go in alignment with your toes. 
  • Make sure your back is flat, not hunched over. 
  • Lift up slowly and breathe in. 
  • As you start to lower the weight in a controlled slow manner, breathe out. 
 ***It's form before weight people!!! Always remember its your back. You dont want to injure yourself.

I would like to have this blog as an interactive blog. I am not going to spit out fitness jargin to you. I will post things to help make fitness easy for people who are not well versed when it comes to exercises.

3 comments:

  1. After reading this I deff am not as afraid no more to try it. I would see others doin and was always afraid that if I tried I'd break my damn back! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that it is helpful for you. If there is anything more I can do to be helpful I am open to suggestions.

      Delete
  2. This is def helpful. I cant wait to try this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete